MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gameshark Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Despite the absence of several icons - the style looks really cool!
With some editing, and fixing missing icons, this could be a premium! Love the shadow effect on hover.
(2014-05-15, 08:50 PM)Snake_ Wrote: [ -> ]Despite the absence of several icons - the style looks really cool!

(2014-07-22, 05:16 PM)LaughinMann Wrote: [ -> ]With some editing, and fixing missing icons, this could be a premium! Love the shadow effect on hover.

There's no missing icons if you read the README.txt file inside and see the installation instructions.

Thanks again to all.
Envy could you PLEASE make your gameshark theme updated for 1.8? I really, really want to use it but its outdated and has some problems with my other plugins I have installed.
(2014-12-13, 05:23 PM)Zetobyte Wrote: [ -> ]Envy could you PLEASE make your gameshark theme updated for 1.8? I really, really want to use it but its outdated and has some problems with my other plugins I have installed.

Yhea, that will really help out. Wink
I don't think this needs an update, since it's incomplete with a lot of things... I prefer to develop another gaming theme in the future instead of upgrading this one.

Greetings.
Hi, how can i edit or remove the fade away text on the forum?

"This is a random fading news."
"¿Didn't I tell you before? ¡They're random, they fade!"
bump @eNvy
(2015-11-27, 05:20 AM)Brevitytssf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, how can i edit or remove the fade away text on the forum?

"This is a random fading news."
"¿Didn't I tell you before? ¡They're random, they fade!"

In the header template you have all the custom news.
Thanks nice theme
Pages: 1 2 3