MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database Problem.? Need Help. A.S.A.P - pics included -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Backed up my Database from my old forums sql I'm trying to Import it into my new forums one, but when it's reached 100% the page just goes blank.
[Image: d858d0babce56cc03bff9fa48cc4f526.png]

after uploaded:
[Image: b598e34b2cba6739b28386a20ca1deee.png]
How big is the database backup you're trying to upload?

If it is too big it may run in to an error with the php max file size limit or it may reach the execution time limit.
The page is likely blank because outputting PHP errors has been disabled, but looking in the server logs (assuming you have access - the database name implies a shared host to me) it should tell you the error.
It's not that big. also what do you mean by "The page is likely blank because outputting PHP errors has been disabled, but looking in the server logs (assuming you have access - the database name implies a shared host to me) it should tell you the error."
PHP has an option for displaying errors.
If it is on it will show the error on the page (Like this)
If it is disabled, when and error is encountered it will just display a blank page and will store the error message in the server log.

If you have access to the log file you can open it and find out why PHPMyAdmin is failing to import the database.
I'm guessing that you are using a shared web host so it is not likely that you will have access to the error log. If this is the case you are best off contacting your host about it.
(2014-02-27, 01:07 AM)Cameron:D Wrote: [ -> ]PHP has an option for displaying errors.
If it is on it will show the error on the page (Like this)
If it is disabled, when and error is encountered it will just display a blank page and will store the error message in the server log.

If you have access to the log file you can open it and find out why PHPMyAdmin is failing to import the database.
I'm guessing that you are using a shared web host so it is not likely that you will have access to the error log. If this is the case you are best off contacting your host about it.

I'm using 000webhost
Yeah, they're a shared host, you'll need to contact their support.