MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error when click into thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi - when I use a theme it only applies to the main page but not when you click into the threads it goes back to the default. Any ideas?

Also how do I center the logo banner rather than having it justify left.

Thanks
cheersevans Wrote:Hi - when I use a theme it only applies to the main page but not when you click into the threads it goes back to the default.  Any ideas?

Also how do I center the logo banner rather than having it justify left.

Thanks

Clear your browser cache and refresh. That will fix your theme problem.
Please try the global.php from the following post: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...0#pid94590
If I use the the new global.php the only theme I can use is mybb default, even with new themes set as default all I get is MyBB. I have reimported the themes but this makes no difference......

Any ideas?
Are you sure you've applied the patch?
100% positive I have applied it, had the issue of then not being able to use any theme apart from MyBB Default so then I have reverted bacl so that at least some of the pages had my desired theme.  Any other suggestions or info I can provide?  

I have tried when the patch is applied to reimport the themes and it still wont allow the change fromt the default theme.  It allows you to select others as default but doesn't change.  I have cleared cache and tried in mozilla and IE.
Hi there - can anyone help with the problem I have based on themes changing back to MyBBdefault depending on where you are in the site. I have tried the new global.php that chirs suggested but that make my entire site only be able to show myBBDefault theme regardless of which I select or import etc.

Any help is appreciated as I dont know what else to do from here.

Thanks,

Issue has been resovled with the new global.php that Chris suggested, I deleted all the templates as well as the themes and then reimported to get teh forum working again...... Thanks for your help....