MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mycod doesnt apply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am adding Mycod for spoiler tag. But when I click "Add" its redirecting to My forum home page and Mycod is not showing on the Mycods.

-Regular Expression
Quote:\[spoiler\](.*?)\[/spoiler\]

-Replacement field
Quote:<div align="center"><div style="margin: 5px 20px 20px; width: 60%;"><div style="text-align: center; padding: 4px; background: #72B73A; repeat-x scroll 0% 0% transparent; border: 1px solid #2C6302; -moz-border-radius:5px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:0 -1px #4B7926; font-weight:bold; ">Spoiler: <input type="button" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Gizle'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Göster'; }" style="width: 45px; font-size: 10px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;" value="Göster"></div><div class="quotecontent"><div style="border-right: 1px solid #000000; border-width: 0px 1px 1px; border-style: none solid solid; border-color: #000000; padding: 4px; -moz-border-radius:5px; display: none;">$1</div></div></div></div>
What do you mean it's not showing? In the editor?
(2014-02-28, 05:22 AM)DissociationFJ Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean it's not showing? In the editor?

Yes. [spoiler]blallala[/spoiler] not working. And the code is not showing on the added Mycodes.
^ tested the referred code on local test board and it is working. check if any other custom MyCodes are working ..
(2014-02-28, 08:12 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ tested the referred code on local test board and it is working. check if any other custom MyCodes are working ..

I try some Mycods and its worked fine. Only spoiler tag doesnt work and no showing on the added mycods.
update.....
just for testing
can you try adding some other MyCode and check if it gets saved and works without any issue
You're either going to have to be more specific (ie. screen shots, any other details that might help) or you'll need to be willing to allow someone to use a test account to try it themselves.
(2014-03-02, 03:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]just for testing
can you try adding some other MyCode and check if it gets saved and works without any issue

I try some Mycods and its worked fine. Only spoiler tag doesnt work and no showing on the added mycods.