MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with code for FoundationBlue Theme (Based on default)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couple of lines of in the User interface. I copied the default theme and basically just changed the logo. I have a problem figuring out the line of code needed to execute the following.

[Image: sandbox.minor-adjustments20140227a.png]

Where do I even begin looking for the statement needed to bring the top of the the grey "Welcome box" flush with the bottom of the logo?

. . . and I am also trying to reduce the white space between the Welcome box and the first category
[Image: sandbox.minor-adjustments20140227b.png]
For the first, I think you need to stablish the margin of the logo and the class to 0.

The same for "Summerland Engineering Society".

Both of them are in the global.css or the .css of the theme you're using.
There is no mention of a class for logo anywhere in global.css. I even looked in the templates to see if I could find it. Logo is mentioned in the global template but no attributes are associated with it.

Can you please be more specific?

What is the name of the class I'm to look for?

(2014-02-28, 11:50 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]For the first, I think you need to stablish the margin of the logo and the class to 0.

The same for "Summerland Engineering Society".

Both of them are in the global.css or the .css of the theme you're using.
^ you can add below code to global.css (advanced edit mode)
.logo {margin-bottom: -25px;}

and for .navigation in the global.css (around line 178) you can add margin: -12px 0; like below
.navigation {
    color: #000000;
    font-size: 13px;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin: -12px 0;
}