MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Category's and Links issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oke Mybb'rs

I was working on my website and by accident i deleted something in the index template, its the link for category's, forums to click on so you dont have to click each time on Forum, but i forgot what its called....

If you dont understand me look above normally in a post:
MyBB Community Forums / Support / General Support / New Thread

thats what i deleted, i dont know what its called but lost it, and i want to add it on my website so it makes it easy, my portal is now index and the index is forum.php so where do i need to add it now, dont want to show on the index!

kind regards,
Michael.

see for yourself www.eufraggers.com --> website only availible for wide screen to make it better
I think it is <navigation>

You have to add it in showthread, just after {$header} and {$pollbox}

and check if you have following templates:

Navigation Templates
- nav
- nav_bit
- nav_bit_active
- nav_sep
- nav_sep_active
^ actually <navigation> should be present in the header template
nope its something else, its in the header and not navigation, these links i mean are crumbs.....
^ that crumbs are navigation crumbs !
navigate to your theme's templates in the admin panel and expand Navigation Templates
can you tell us which templates under Navigation Templates are in a different color (may be in green)
Its not that what i mean is below this text, thats what i need on my forums cause i deleted it by accident:
[Image: navigation.png]

its simple to move in forums, but now its gone i need to click everytime on forum logo!!!
how i can fix it?