MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help | Zoom With My Forums | And Broken Images |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new to making forums and stuff, and i don't think i'll know how to fix this.. But when i go onto my forums it's zoomed out.
It may look up close in the picture but it's not, and all the picture are broken.
If someone could help me this fix, i'd appreciate it alot!Heart

[Image: e0s9qg.png]
Can you provide link of your forum please?
(2014-03-01, 08:45 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide link of your forum please?

http://trinity-x.webege.com/
That's the link there
Can you please does /images folder exists on your host? And also what permissions are set to that folder If exists?
(2014-03-01, 08:47 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please does /images folder exists on your host? And also what permissions are set to that folder If exists?

No, the pictures came with the theme Confused
Ah, sorry, I missed one word from my post Smile

Can you please check does /images folder exists on your host? And also what permissions are set to that folder If exists?

That folder must be there, no matter what, If there is no such folder, that's the reason why there is no images on your folder. Or it might be a permission problem.
(2014-03-01, 08:51 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, sorry, I missed one word from my post Smile

Can you please check does /images folder exists on your host? And also what permissions are set to that folder If exists?

That folder must be there, no matter what, If there is no such folder, that's the reason why there is no images on your folder. Or it might be a permission problem.

Do you reckon you could add me on skype or team viewer and check for me? I'm not aware of mybb, Or coding forums at all :L
(2014-03-01, 08:53 AM)Blake | Trintiyx | Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-01, 08:51 AM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, sorry, I missed one word from my post Smile

Do you reckon you could add me on skype or team viewer and check for me? I'm not aware of mybb, Or coding forums at all :L

Ok, please send me teamviewer id and password to PM.
BUMP, can someone help me?
^ we can see that the images are showing. what is/are the issue(s) remaining now ? what exactly is zoom issue ?
Pages: 1 2