MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Log onto dashboard but nothing else in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All - hoping to find some help here. I'll make my post as informative and concise as possible --

Problem: When trying to log into admin session, I am only able to log into the dasboard. If I attempt to navigate to anywhere else in my ACP i.e. Configuration, Post & Forums, etc... I am kicked out and asked to re-enter my admin credentials. When I do this, I am prompted that my admin session is invalid.

MyBB Version: 1.6.12

Conversion / updgrades: No - this is a new install.

Nevermind - found the answer for this in the sticky note above. Just had to refresh cookies. Thanks!

(2014-03-02, 12:51 PM)sccrsurfer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All - hoping to find some help here. I'll make my post as informative and concise as possible --

Problem: When trying to log into admin session, I am only able to log into the dasboard. If I attempt to navigate to anywhere else in my ACP i.e. Configuration, Post & Forums, etc... I am kicked out and asked to re-enter my admin credentials. When I do this, I am prompted that my admin session is invalid.

MyBB Version: 1.6.12

Conversion / updgrades: No - this is a new install.