MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Remove These Spacings & Increase Width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Many,

I have finally launched My Forum.
The Forum is called The Free Web World :
www.forums.freewebworld.org

Friends, i have these two queries regarding the MyBulletin template I am using:

1. How can i remove the Spacings appearing in the Links Bar [ containing Links UserCP, Member List etc. ] as Shown in the image :
[attachment=5109]

Plz Note That this deformation is visible in IE Only and not in Firefox.

2. How can i Increase the Width of the Column which contains the User Details Like No of posts , Online status etc ]
[attachment=5108]

3. How can i add the Spelling Checker Feature [ like this forum ] ?

Thank You.
Can any one pleeeeeeeeez Suggest something?
1. Go to ACP > Templates > Modify/Delete > *Expand Template* > header and see if the userbar section has a column that has nothing in it, that could be a reason for the large gap.

2. Not too sure but you could look in the postbit templates.

3. Theres a spell checking feature?
at0mik Wrote:3. Theres a spell checking feature?

Of course there is...
i was in my college yesterday using Firefox... The wrong spellings were underlined with red line.
This not visble now when im using IE.
That's technology which is built into the broswer and not the actual forum Wink. If you want the spell checking then you can use it with Firefox 2 which will display the red lines when you make spelling mistakes. IE doesn't have this feature but you can download third party programs that will let you use the same feature Smile.
Yeah you'll notice you can use the Firefox spell checker on any site even if they are not powered by MyBB Wink
at0mik Wrote:That's technology which is built into the broswer and not the actual forum Wink. If you want the spell checking then you can use it with Firefox 2 which will display the red lines when you make spelling mistakes. IE doesn't have this feature but you can download third party programs that will let you use the same feature Smile.

Yes u r right.

I needed ur suggestion over another issue too.

I was installing the Easy Install Mod, when due to som reasons i decided to abandon the process mid way. I replaced my Original admin.php & plugins.php [ whose backup i had taken before editing them ]. Then i deleted the plugin file from the /inc/plugins/ directory.

But i did not delete the class_*.* files of this plugin uploaded in the inc/ directory.

What i wish to know is - IS THERE ANY HARM IF I DONT DELETE THESE FILES..OR SHOULD I DELETE THESE FILES ?

My forum is working fine and there is no problem.
The only thing abnormal [ may be not ] was that when i installed the Inline Thread  Popup Plugin ; It didnt work .

What would u suggest ?