MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thumbnail image !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to All ...

I need a plugin for add a button to the editor and if user click this button, insert image address, and after send post, this image add to post form thumbnail, Like attachment ... and after click on thumbnail, image open in new tab form complete ...

is this possible ?

I very need this ...

Thanks ... Wink
not anybody help me ?
I donĀ“t understand what you want to do.

But i make something like that, i have to use fancybox to do it and add the part of code in mycode plugin, you can put some style and customize at your own, when you post some of this, you see only one image, video or whatever you want, but finally if you click in this contents a new popup be displayed with fb effect, it's something lie you want to do, but for this purposes maybe you can use xThreads plugin and this do it as you wish, i tested for some user to make a new improvements on his forum and goes fine, you can add some new combination of customization of templates and styleshets xD.
Yes, maybe my explanation was not complete ... but your idea is good

if is a plugin or something for make images in forum like fb ... But it is also compact and optimized images ...

For example show image in postbit 120*150 and after click on image, image open with FB effect ... And the size image in the post bit and profile and signature and etc... is possibility of changing in plugin setting.

And this is where the user insert the picture url (in editor) is selectable by the user, and the default is selected

is this possible ???

thanks
Yes, xTreads indeed.

You have to add your forum where this mods apply, and can put at your own postbit info xD.

You can add some new Custom Fields to do this and you can add this feature of fb, i don't use facebook so can no tell if you can use the same effect on you forum, it's for sure can be do it, but yoou need to work so hard with your templates Big Grin.

That plugin can be used for this purposes, cheers.
Using this method, the images are also compact and optimized?

We have lots of plugin for optimizing images but any not good and can't optimized pictures good,

The first of these plugins are load completely images and after load resize images ... is not good

So I have to define a my code to do this, and then by working with templates to specify their position.

It is really hard to do, but I try to do this to some extent, if plugin was made about it was so good Confused

Thank you Dark Neo