MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who wants to partner with me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope this is the right section to post this. Who would like to work with me on making a forum? We can both put in a lot of effort such as: funds, GFX, plugins, themes, advertising etc. I am only looking to work with someone that is hardworking, active and helpful. If interested just PM me for my skype and I can also show you one of my test forums. Big Grin

Thanks
"both put in a lot of effort such as: funds ..." - ???
are you looking for a investor / (fund raiser) as well as a volunteering hard worker ? it is a risk & a time consumer
Further, volunteering means we do not lose anything out of pocket - pay for your own site.
You should probably actually have some kind of legitimate plan, along with the funds to fund the project, or it will likely fail. Chances are, one of the partners will end up losing interest, or something of that nature. You should also at least be active or have more than 1 post before you expect anyone to jump on board.