MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for MyBB Administrator/Volunteer /Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I'm starting up a computer security related forum and require 2 of the finest MyBB administrators that you guys have to offer. My project is fully funded and will require no investment from you what so ever - after reviewing some threads here, it's become apparent that people who are seeking staff/admins are looking for money or funds, I'm not that guy. Smile

Anywho, onto the juicy bits:

1. I originally had a MyBB administrator to assist with daily things, and dedicate 30-45 minutes of his time per day to developing the site & helping out, after 2 weeks he became less and less active and this caused issues because it caused a number of fixes to be backlogged -
2. There aren't that many fixes that need to be put into the site, minor GUI errors all listed out (*should* take 10 minutes to fix all, but sadly I'm not a MyBB admin and only do backend work, server related, and can't fix them.)

What am I looking for?
1. You must be a kind person, I don't deal with anybody who isn't as kind as myself, and I'm pretty kind. Toungue
2. You must have extensive knowledge of MyBB. Additions to your skill-set would be - lite SEO, GFX work & PHP/HTM/CSS & Template design for MyBB. You also need to understand and know how to operate Linux systems (CentOS 5,5.5 & 6+) this is an addition to make things easier.
3. You must be able to devote at least 30 minutes per day to the forum.
4. You must have a Skype account and be reachable by it.
5. You must be able to work in a team with myself, and possibly another admin.

How to I apply?

PM me on here.

This position has potential for future payment's. Any scripts, graphical or website chanege(s) work will remain your property, not mine.
Mind mentioning your niches? I'm interested, but administrating something that you have no interest in gets very boring in no time.
(2014-03-05, 04:54 PM)Schultz.SF Wrote: [ -> ]..... a computer security related forum ....
(2014-03-06, 02:47 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]Mind mentioning your niches? I'm interested, but administrating something that you have no interest in gets very boring in no time.

It's a computer security forum, but has many sections. It's an all-in-one, but the main concentration is computer security.