MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID] stats per post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an RPG game where I'd like for members to be able to earn a small amount of points per post they make in certain boards. The plugin would need to be able to show these numbers in the profile area as well as the postbit. I'd also like it to have an admin section where staff members can edit the point values for these areas, either to add or take away from it without their post number interfering with that. I'd like to be able to make several fields too. I can kind of imagine the set up being similar to the newpoints plugin, but it would be able to do multiple points, and would have different values depending on their settings.

Feel free to PM me on here and we can chat over email or something! Big Grin thanks! <3
Basicly, multiple "Newpoints" instances running at the same time?
Yeah, pretty much. I think it would be a pretty similar set up look wise. I have no idea about the coding part though.
It would be rather easy to make multiple Newpoints installation run at the same time rather that creating a new plugin that basically duplicates it.
Really? I am not sure how to do that. I also want points per post to be different values.
Newpoints already offer those options. Multiple Newpoints installations means you will have multiple currencies in your forum working independently.
How do I do multiple installations?
Bumping. If anyone knows how to do to multiple installs please let me know! Big Grin thanks!
I am still interested in purchasing this plugin! <3