MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Styling and modifying Reputation Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this doable? I can't seem to find a template section for it. It's the reputation.php page which displays a user's rep report.

I don't like how the tables are organized. I want to reorder things.

I want to also change "rating given for post #3289" to say the actual thread name.

This is the page I'm talking about:

[Image: Reputation.png]
Templates -> Reputation Templates
Under "Reputation Templates"

There is nothing for reports? Only the add/remove popup/etc...
The template name is just "reputation" .
Generally use the element inspector to find out the names of the templates.

MyBB has the option to add comments for each start and end to all templates in the HTML output on by default.
This?

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->reputation_report}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var delete_reputation_confirm = "{$lang->delete_reputation_confirm}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$add_reputation}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="clear: both;">
<tr>
	<td class="thead"><strong>{$lang->reputation_report}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->summary}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="trow1">
	<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
		<tr>
			<td>
				<span class="largetext"><strong>{$username}</strong></span><br />
				<span class="smalltext">
					({$usertitle})<br />
					<br />
					<strong>{$lang->total_reputation}:</strong> <span class="repbox {$total_class}">{$user['reputation']}</span><br /><br />
					<strong>{$lang->reputation_members} {$rep_members}</strong><br />
					<strong>{$lang->reputation_posts} {$rep_posts}</strong><br />
					<strong class="reputation_positive">{$lang->positive_count}:</strong> {$positive_count} {$pos_rep_info}<br />
					<strong class="reputation_neutral">{$lang->neutral_count}:</strong> {$neutral_count} {$neu_rep_info}<br />
					<strong class="reputation_negative">{$lang->negative_count}:</strong> {$negative_count} {$neg_rep_info}
				</span>
			</td>
			<td align="right" style="width: 300px;">
					<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder trow2">
						<tr>
							<td>&nbsp;</td>
							<td><span class="smalltext reputation_positive">{$lang->positive_count}</span></td>
							<td><span class="smalltext reputation_neutral">{$lang->neutral_count}</span></td>
							<td><span class="smalltext reputation_negative">{$lang->negative_count}</span></td>
						</tr>
						<tr>
							<td style="text-align: right;"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->last_week}</span></td>
							<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$positive_week}</span></td>
							<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$neutral_week}</span></td>
							<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$negative_week}</span></td>
						</tr>
						<tr>
							<td style="text-align: right;"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->last_month}</span></td>
							<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$positive_month}</span></td>
							<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$neutral_month}</span></td>
							<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$negative_month}</span></td>
						</tr>
						<tr>
							<td style="text-align: right;"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->last_6months}</span></td>
							<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$positive_6months}</span></td>
							<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$neutral_6months}</span></td>
							<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$negative_6months}</span></td>
						</tr>
					</table>
			</td>
		</tr>
	</table>
	</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->comments}</strong></td>
</tr>
{$reputation_votes}
<tr>
	<td class="tfoot" align="right">
	<form action="reputation.php" method="get">
		<input type="hidden" name="uid" value="{$user['uid']}" />
		<select name="show">
			<option value="all" {$show_selected['all']}>{$lang->show_all}</option>
			<option value="positive" {$show_selected['positive']}>{$lang->show_positive}</option>
			<option value="neutral" {$show_selected['neutral']}>{$lang->show_neutral}</option>
			<option value="negative" {$show_selected['negative']}>{$lang->show_negative}</option>
		</select>
		<select name="sort">
			<option value="dateline" {$sort_selected['last_updated']}>{$lang->sort_updated}</option>
			<option value="username" {$sort_selected['username']}>{$lang->sort_username}</option>
		</select>
		{$gobutton}
	</form>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$multipage}
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Call me blind but I see no where for example Post ID (PID) being mentioned... are you sure this is the same thing?

I wanted to for example change instead of it pointing to a reputation of a post saying Post#82389 whatever... to be the actual thread title linking to the PID.

Yet, I see nothing of the sorts in this??..
{$reputation_votes}

That's a link to the reputation_vote template. Wink