MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Columnists, Mods or contributors for ReactionMag.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://reactionmag.com

My latest project is one I'm quite hopeful on. Reaction Magazine is the name of it and yes it is a magazine and forum in one. I'm still very early in the development (the posts are from a previous forum DB to make it look fuller). It's been only a couple days but I've made great strides. I haven't exactly narrowed down the choices of what to specialize in. Reacting to random and interesting topics on the net would be apropos with the name. I envision it as a place for slightly eccentric and incisive opinions.

I'm rather serious about this kind of stuff. My end goal is indeed to have a popular website. I believe professionalism in website layout/design and content is what separates the serious players from the hobbyist's. I'll take anyone who want's to jump on board. If the site does get larger I will certainly look to move to compensation. Columnists will receive an @reactionmag.com email. No matter your position your opinions would be more than valid. I see this as a team/staff effort. Please comment if interested.