MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Backing Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I try to go into the backup database section of the Admin Panel it says I'm not authorized or something. I am the root admin of the forum, but since I converted from phpBB, and phpBB has this weird thing where it makes the root admin user number 2, it won't let me. Is that why?

If so, is there an edit I can make to the files on the forums or to the SQL database via phpMyAdmin to authorize me to enter that portion of the ACP?
Anyone?
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=11034 - Don't double post within 24 hours. We aren't on 24/7.

If you go into Admin Permissions -> Your username -> make sure everything is checked.
Everything is checked.
Everything is checked, even the "Can Use Database Tools" permission? And you cannot access the page?

Are these permissions for your user, or for the usergroup, or default?
I have the same problem. I enabled everything in the Admin Permissions for the Administrators listed and as a default.

Any other suggestions?
Is it just that Database Backup page you aren't able to access?
The entire Database Tools section tells me I am not authorized.
Can you make an additional administrator account on your forum with all permissions enabled and PM me the username, password, and URL?
done...
any update for me DennisTT? I don't know if I mentioned that I imported my data from PHPBB into MyBB, if that helps.
Pages: 1 2