MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a SEO expert advice!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys I don't know why but Bing and Yahoo just don't want to index my site it had been about a year that I submitted my site to Bing and I get no traffic at all!

I need you to check me!

I want to remove my site completely from webmasters account and then submit it again maybe this will make any difference what do think?
What's your domain? I know for a fact that if you fork out money and buy a domain that search engines just index you (well they did with me).
SEO Forum no matter what I do my site is doing horrible on bing and yahoo
Is it only Yahoo and Bing? Because if it is, I wouldn't worry. For "Internet Marketing Forum" you rank on the second page of Google.

Patience. Your site looks reasonably new (Compared to here, or Digitalpoint).

It takes time:

[Image: 7uPVf.png]
@Ben Cousins my man thank you so much for your support you right I am broking my own rule "patience" I really appreciate your advice Wink
(2014-03-14, 10:01 AM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]SEO Forum no matter what I do my site is doing horrible on bing and yahoo

Hi marcus123, your domain name (letsforum.com) was too irrelevant for your keyword "SEO Forum".
My suggestion was better changed your domain name closer to your keyword.
In this way, ranking would be much easier and natural.
(2014-03-14, 02:20 PM)bestblackhatforum.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-14, 10:01 AM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]SEO Forum no matter what I do my site is doing horrible on bing and yahoo

Hi marcus123, your domain name (letsforum.com) was too irrelevant for your keyword "SEO Forum".

Wow, the admin of bestblackhatforum.com. How did you get so many members in such a short period of time since launch? Did you offer paid to post programs?

It's difficult to buy a domain name with the keywords 'seo forum'. How do I know? I tried to buy seoforums.com, and the owner wanted $85,000 and he said something like "I've had higher offers". Well then, why didn't you sell it at that higher offer? He's the owner of dnforum.com so he's a rich person, and can't appreciate money for what it is.

EMDs are not so relevant now. I would go for building a brand instead of getting EMDs.

(2014-03-16, 08:47 AM)Greg Winston Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow, the admin of bestblackhatforum.com. How did you get so many members in such a short period of time since launch? Did you offer paid to post programs?

It's difficult to buy a domain name with the keywords 'seo forum'. How do I know? I tried to buy seoforums.com, and the owner wanted $85,000 and he said something like "I've had higher offers". Well then, why didn't you sell it at that higher offer? He's the owner of dnforum.com so he's a rich person, and can't appreciate money for what it is.
Content my friend. It takes time but you will reap the fruits. Also, don't think that if you don't have an Exact Matched Domain (EMD) or similar domain you won't rank. That's not the case like it used to be 5-6 years ago.

For example, look at sites like serountable.com (which equates for Search Engine Rountable) or quicksprout.com which ranks for some heavy terms (nice blogger btw Neil is), copyblogger which again ranks for heavy paid terms like content marketing, email marketing, etc.

EMDs can help you capture visitor once but if the content is not so good, they won't visit again. Still you can try to have some close match with little bit of branding and it should work fine.
Thanks guys very much! I have noticed that domain name helps but it's not the main factor that determines ranking position I think what I need is more content!
Additionally check this video by Matt Cutts. Its little 3 years older but still relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAWFv43qubI
Pages: 1 2