MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get members to my site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My site magically was indexed into google. The only thing I did was add one backlink on a popular site. How can I get members to register. Thanks in advance
Does your forum have anything worth registering for? What reasons do people have for registering on your site? The only way to get members is to have something to offer.
(2014-03-14, 07:37 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Does your forum have anything worth registering for? What reasons do people have for registering on your site? The only way to get members is to have something to offer.
I am going to offer tutorials about some tech things
Best way is to get promotional deals going. Buy a few giftcards, Steam codes or something and give them out for referrals. Start filling your site with content and people will come.
(2014-03-14, 07:44 PM)alexzork123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-14, 07:37 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Does your forum have anything worth registering for? What reasons do people have for registering on your site? The only way to get members is to have something to offer.
I am going to offer tutorials about some tech things

Make more, and more and more. Advertise them on other forums that have that problem, and on reddit/blogs.
You want to have something to offer,
Do giveaways of virtual items, upgrades, awards and groups.
Always get's members coming in.