MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with member list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a small problem with my forum : when I click on "Member List" I get the following error :
Quote:MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 20' at line 5
Query: SELECT u.*, f.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) ORDER BY u. LIMIT 0, 20

What should I do ?
Are you running modified code? If you are, re upload memberlist.php with a clean one in the site.
I don't have modified code,I uploaded the memberlist.php and it's the same ...other advice?
Check the admincp and make sure you have a default setting for the memberlist.  Did you recently upgrade? Did you run the upgrade script? It doesn't appear you have an ORDERY BY variable.
I upgraded but I deleted the files and upgraded all except a few so I can keep the users and topics where can I find the upgrade script ?
genius Wrote:upgraded all except a few so I can keep the users and topics
Am I right in saying that you only replaced a few of the files the upgrade told you to replace?
genius Wrote:I upgraded but I deleted the files and upgraded all except a few so I can keep the users and topics
You need to upload all of the files. Users, Posts, Threads, etc, are not stored in files, they are stored in the Database.
genius Wrote:where can I find the upgrade script ?
See the instructions: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...7#pid94297
I did that the update was ok , everything else works and the version displayed is the new version.I'm reading the instructions now maybe I did something wrong.
genius Wrote:I did that the update was ok , everything else works and the version displayed is the new version.I'm reading the instructions now maybe I did something wrong.

So have you fixed the problem, or is there still something wrong?