MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can someone edit my theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there I've been working hard with my theme but I need someone who can edit itToungue are you intresed then you are at right place Big Grin add my Skype zapz.exe
Sorry, I doubt someone is going to add you on Skype to edit your theme for free without ulterior motives. You should probably edit your thread to ask specific help on what you need edited, the theme, and your site.
(2014-03-17, 07:04 AM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I doubt someone is going to add you on Skype to edit your theme for free without ulterior motives. You should probably edit your thread to ask specific help on what you need edited, the theme, and your site.

If no one here knows how to help me on a certain issue, I usually pay people here to get what I need done.

(2014-03-17, 06:30 AM)zapz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there I've been working hard with my theme but I need someone who can edit itToungue are you intresed then you are at right place Big Grin add my Skype zapz.exe

Editing templates & HTML/CSS is very easy to learn compared to programming languages like PHP. Just ask for help here on these forums. If you ask, I'm sure I and many others will be able to help you.

MikeInToshx

Make a thread with the question what u would like to change ( an image helps a lot to understand better ) and then we tell u WHERE to edit it and/or what to edit.

That is a better way other than adding someone to skype..