MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Comment to user by user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like a "Hide Comment" button available to the user, so that if a particular comment is offensive, distracting, or whatever, they can collapse the comment to only a "show comment" strip to restore it (perhaps with collapsed comment's author's name).

I'd like it to only affect their view, not other users.

... a personal censorship ability.

I'd like the view to be remembered for them so subsequent visits will continue to have the selected comment(s) hidden/collapsed.

I'd like this to be a feature choosable for all of a selected user's posts also. Rather than hidden altogether, just have the selected user's post collapsed, not readable unless expanded individually.

Thanks, and here's hopin'...
(2014-03-17, 09:39 AM)ChristCrusader Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like this to be a feature choosable for all of a selected user's posts also. Rather than hidden altogether, just have the selected user's post collapsed, not readable unless expanded individually.

I believe that already exists as part of the Ignore User feature.
Does ignore user prevent a comment from appearing altogether, or just collapse it in a thread and it can still be expanded if individually selected in a thread?

Thanks for your comment
I'm pretty sure it just collapses it so that it can be viewed.