MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when deleting reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yesterday, I was trying to edit a users rep and I got some weird error, that i have never seen before!

I have a screenshot which is here:

[Image: TXc9aPP.png]
Some of your reputation templates may be missing some code, what theme are you using?
(2014-03-19, 03:27 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Some of your reputation templates may be missing some code, what theme are you using?

It is a custom theme, designed by effone.
Is Javascript code working all around your forum correctly? The thing is, a confirmation box should appear to confirm the deletion of the reputation rather that directly opening the link, which is causing the issue because 'my_post_key' is missing in the URL.
(2014-03-19, 05:01 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Is Javascript code working all around your forum correctly? The thing is, a confirmation box should appear to confirm the deletion of the reputation rather that directly opening the link, which is causing the issue because 'my_post_key' is missing in the URL.

Can you explain what I need to do? Or can I send you a p.m, this issue really needs to be fixed on my forum asap!
PM me with a test moderator account to see which the issue is (I also will be needing a test user I can test with).
I would try contact Effone and have him take a look. If his theme has a bug likely he would be willing to fix it.