MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need someone to install..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need someone to install a forum for me....anyone know how to?
It's easy man just go to YouTube and watch a tutorial Smile
Hey Marcus...when I tell you I am TERRIBLE at this...I MEAN IT! lol
See: [Docs: Installing]

If you're not able to install the software chances are you won't be able to maintain or upgrade it, two vital things about running any kind of software. It may be a learning curve but I encourage you to do it yourself. The skills may just save you one day.
No one wants to do it?
(2014-03-19, 01:52 PM)HelloBrooklyn Wrote: [ -> ]No one wants to do it?

Did you read my post? Installing the software is one thing, but what happens when you need to upgrade your forum? Or when your database crashes and you need to repair it?

It's very unlikely someone will install MyBB for you if you're not willing to learn. Most forums fail because administrators don't actually know how to successfully administer their forum. It's not a set and forgot process.

If you can't even install the software you won't get very far.

See: [Docs: Installing]
@Nathan Malcolm is right before using MYBB forum I had no idea about HTML and CSS so I had to learn it and now I am forced to learn PHP to make stuff I want!
It really isn't that hard. All you really have to do is put the files into your public_html or your htdocs. Simple Smile
If you need assistance with installing MyBB I would be more than happy to do it for you.
Send me a Private Message please.