MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Go-Mobile plug in - theme not applied
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed the Go-Mobile plug in and can see it is activated when I visit my forum on my iPhone. However, there is no styling applied.
[attachment=31223]

I have the Go-Mobile theme installed - it is TID=6.
[attachment=31224]

And the plug in settings point to TID=6.
[attachment=31225]

Any suggestions on what might be wrong? I am running MyBB 1.6.12.
Try opening the global.css of the gomobile theme - click on advanced and hit save.
(2014-03-19, 07:21 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Try opening the global.css of the gomobile theme - click on advanced and hit save.

Thanks for the quick response!!

I did that and the same seemed successful:
[attachment=31227]

Unfortunately no change on the iPhone.

Any other ideas?
It may be easier for me to have a look in your ACP. If I am able to fix it from there then I can tell you what I did. If you want me to do that, PM me with a weburl and an admin logon.
Thanks Leefish! I've sent you a PM with the logon details.
Herb - I had a look. I would advise installing it on your real forum. It is easy to uninstall if it does not work. Are you using Cloudflare or another sort of CDN? If so that might be the cause of the issue.

I have to go eat dinner now, but I will be in leefish chat in about an hour.

Lee
Hi Lee,

Thank you so much for your quick response. For some reason, I don't always get e-mails that I have new MyBB community forum messages, so that it why I did not get back here sooner. I am very sorry about that.

Your idea to install it on the real / production forum was very smart. It works perfectly there.

That gave me an idea to just reinstall in test, and when I did that it works there too!

I'm not sure what was going on, but I'm glad everything is OK now.

Thank you very much for your help!
Herb
Not a problem - glad you could get it sorted Smile