MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Parse HTML in Custom Profile Field?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No good...I have tried everything but I cannot get it to pull that image into the postbit! I'm stuck!

(2014-03-20, 02:53 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Simply use RateU's plugin, then read:
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...3#pid10603

I'm going back to RateU's plugin...maybe I am note setting the blank replacements and display formats right...what do I need to do to get it to work?
Quote:Use {VALUE} for representing the value of this field.
(2014-03-20, 01:47 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Use {VALUE} for representing the value of this field.

I put {VALUE} in Display Format but still doesn't work? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong because I have no idea how to populate the text areas in the extra field settings!

ETA: I got it to work in the postbit by using the global variable! Now...one last question...How do I get the image to display in the User Optional Details table in member profile page? What template?

Ok, I got it working on postbit and profile page but I had to use the bbcode in profile mod along with the xthreads extra profile field mod to make it happen! Quite a chore but worth it! I can now have individual custom group images for each member of my staff and maybe forum supporters!

All is good for now....Angel
Pages: 1 2