MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: this problem please solve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and i had another problem
link: http://i58.tinypic.com/2dj8g1.png
see how can i move that button forums on left hand side and how can i move team forum above near forums button please help me in this too your sincere and i wann make a new button alos called banlist at side of that word forums written how can i do that please explain me that too
thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
guys another problem the user which are registering are not getting email activation code at thier email when some one told me i tried it my self i also didnt get code please send me a solution
What is your board URL?
(2014-03-20, 05:13 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]What is your board URL?

Board url ?????????????????????
I need to know your domain name so that I can take a look at you issue more closely!
(2014-03-21, 01:10 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]I need to know your domain name so that I can take a look at you issue more closely!

It's shown in his screenshot, b2kgamerz.net/index.php.

Your links can be edited in your header templates, either header or header_member.
(2014-03-21, 01:32 PM)Miah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-21, 01:10 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]I need to know your domain name so that I can take a look at you issue more closely!

Your links can be edited in your header templates, either header or header_member.

it's not valid URL!
(2014-03-21, 01:44 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-21, 01:32 PM)Miah Wrote: [ -> ]

it's not valid URL!

You're right, odd.

@OP: I don't suggest using free hosts for forums, however it's purely your choice I suppose.