MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member Having Log in Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Received this from one of my members today. This is the 3rd one to report the log in issues.

Still having a hell of a job to get in here - can't figure why. It took me 20 attempts, no kidding, and then finally it went through and let me in. Also the board is still showing as closed when I click on the topics BEFORE logging in, it looks like your board is closed to viewing until after you log in. I am using the correct password.

I have changed nothing in the admin panel. I logged out, viewed the board as a guest and was able to click on topics and view them(those that I have allowed guests to view).

Any thoughts?
I have but why after 3 months would this be happening?
What is your URL?
Get rid of this mode you have disable it and try again.

"Your registration has been blocked because of high amounts of spam from your IP and/or email address."

With this you will get nowhere it's blocking me even though this is the first time I am vising your site
I did enable a new spam plugin from Fassim. Could that be the problem? I have disabled it and would you be so kind as to try again?
OK let me try!

I have just registered and it's keeping me logged in!

Thank you so much for all your help. I have since installed Stop Forum Spam and hopefully this time there will be no more problems. Smile