MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [undefined=undefined] Error Firefox mybb 1.6.12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, On my forum I have had lots of users complaining of a [undefined=undefined] appearing when they use the text editor buttons. I have even tried it myself on the latest firefox and get the same message.

I heard this was fixed in 1.6.9, But by the looks of it, it hasn't.

Here is my codebuttons template:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1609"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	{$editor_language}
	var clickableEditor = new messageEditor("{$bind}", {lang: editor_language, rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']}, theme: "{$theme['editortheme']}"});
	if(clickableEditor)
	{
		clickableEditor.bindSmilieInserter("clickable_smilies");
	}
// -->
</script>

I have tried searching and have not yet found a solution. This is quite annoying as users are having to type the tags manually.

Any hep is much appreciated. Smile
Run a file verification and make sure all of your files are up to date. This was fixed and doesn't happen on a fresh installation.
That trouble if i don't wrong it's becasue editor.js have an old version.

As Nathan M. says you have to run file verification and upload again all files changed or missing.

I only see that error when i have an old version of MyBB and Firefox was the only explorer with that problem, but only 1.6.9 and older versiones, on MyBB 1.6.10 this was fixed, i work since 1.6.3 and allways use mozilla firefox, so i think you have changed that file and have to upload again.
I just fixed it by replacing my current editor.js with the stock editor.js from mybb 1.6.12 Smile thanks