MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks System + Rep + MyAlerts 2.3 (WIP).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i have a new version of this plugin and i'm testing on my site, so i have a few details to do and i want to know if this is a god idea fro a plugin xD.

By default you can put or don't thanks with MyAlerts and now you can configure it by an option.

Works like every other plugin, but MyAlerts indeed xD.

You need MyAlerts installed by Euan T. to works.

You can use some options and features like hide tag and hide until thank a post with hidden tag contents, and you can personalize this tag.

Well all features are since v 1.0, but only have some issues with AJAX and MyAlerts functionabillity, but right now all that details have been fixed and all entire stylesheets and templates have changed xD.

So i have some weeks to test this plugin and see how it works xD.

All my plugins are multilang, so you can add your own lang phrases to make it works as you wish and can personalize all stylesheets and templates too.

Only have to change basic things, because if you broke the code it's for sure this plugin work not work as have to.

Cheers.
Done, mod finished and release xD.

I have to say this mod can be better than previous stable version 2.2.2 so i have to put another one to 2.3 xD. Works with MyAlerts adding some editable parts and tell on wich post you receive thanks xD. Well tha's a hard work, because takes all AJAX values if posible, counter and all are fixed, only that thing missing to me, i send one support thread since first release, so i have to wait this thread appers or they told me something by pm as ever, but nothing since October 8th 2013, so, i have to wait to send new review and wait to validate to share here too, but on my site i have tested and download it's there.

Thankas a lot.

Only i have to say if you use some other version of thanks plugin, (except Thank You Like System), you can only deactivate your actual plugin, then upload all files of this new version 2.3.

Then activate plugin, configure it to say in wich forums apply sepparated by comma, and if you wish to enable myalerts, rep or only thanks. Then your hide tag and a few thigs to use it.

Finally test and enjoy !!
Hello, your mod don't work Sad

When i "thank" a post:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'getElementsByTagName' of null
(need to refresh the page)

and I can't see who give a thank for a post
(2014-04-02, 10:45 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Done, mod finished and release xD.

I have to say this mod can be better than previous stable version 2.2.2 so i have to put another one to 2.3 xD. Works with MyAlerts adding some editable parts and tell on wich post you receive thanks xD. Well tha's a hard work, because takes all AJAX values if posible, counter and all are fixed, only that thing missing to me, i send one support thread since first release, so i have to wait this thread appers or they told me something by pm as ever, but nothing since October 8th 2013, so, i have to wait to send new review and wait to validate to share here too, but on my site i have tested and download it's there.

Thankas a lot.

Only i have to say if you use some other version of thanks plugin, (except Thank You Like System), you can only deactivate your actual plugin, then upload all files of this new version 2.3.

Then activate plugin, configure it to say in wich forums apply sepparated by comma, and if you wish to enable myalerts, rep or only thanks. Then your hide tag and a few thigs to use it.

Finally test and enjoy !!
Do you have a support page for this? I can't seem to find one here on MyBB. I'm using MyBB 1.8.5, I downloaded your latest stable version.
Download the latest dev version.

I made the support page and send it the same day when this mod was aproved, but unfortunatelly i have no response since 2 years ago, no notifications, no nothing, so i think maybe this mod still waiting validation yet or i dunno,but i sended on September 2013, and well as many other things still waaiting validation.

So when this thread was validated i can give support here, otherwise on my site allways have support and all my plugins up to date at the day when i release it, here allways have to wait until it's aproved, sometimes taake less time another times i have no response.
(2015-09-01, 06:59 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Download the latest dev version.

I made the support page and send it the same day when this mod was aproved, but unfortunatelly i have no response since 2 years ago, no notifications, no nothing, so i think maybe this mod still waiting validation yet or i dunno,but i sended on September 2013, and well as many other things still waaiting validation.

So when this thread was validated i can give support here, otherwise on my site allways have support and all my plugins up to date at the day when i release it, here allways have to wait until it's aproved, sometimes taake less time another times i have no response.

I see, do you have an English lang support on your website since I think it's on Spanish(?)
No, at this moment only have spanish content but i response on english too, but if you wish you can create many questions as you wish here in plugin support and i response asap.
May I ask where the thansk are stored? In the SQL db? It's just that I would like tyo reinstall and I scared I'll wipe out the current amount of thanks
There are stored on thx table.

Only you have to backup it to not lose any data on latest version for 1.8 series you have to pnly upload files then run uninstall and install again to not lose nothing and update all fields and options to work with.

Once you make some changes it's recomended to run recount task by admin cp tool for recount thanks.