MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I guess not. I will mark this thread as this mod being unsupported and outdated for 1.8.

WARNING: DO NOT INSTALL!!!
Using it fine here. Template/theme issues of your own do not make it outdated.
I use on my forums a customized plugin with the released one for 1.8 series but i modified mine to do more clean and usefull but have to make better yet.

If you wish i can send you my files and you can set as you wish if you like. In that way you have not to do all work only do a better work on that one i have.
I love this plugin! Working awesome for me.
(2015-03-26, 03:23 AM)travbacon Wrote: [ -> ]I guess not. I will mark this thread as this mod being unsupported and outdated for 1.8.  

WARNING:  DO NOT INSTALL!!!

It works fine with little modification for 1.8 and there's a fork already that has the modification for those that can't be bothered to make one line changes.
@Omar G. You are right i forgot that as allways on all the mods i touch parts of code.

Until yesterday i read github documentation and now i know whats the purpose of the fork and other question i did not know but reading its the key to have a knowledge.

I try to upload it. But anyway this have to been changed and do it better but right now theme and mod goes fine. Thanks for that.
Pages: 1 2 3