MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is this allowed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I would like to check if this is allowed, as I know you must keep the powered by mybb part or be denied help etc.

[Image: 8ee3c3e209f4d7f0721a7753df33ff44.png]

On my forum I do not want to have the #copyright or debug footer section as I don't this it's attractive, insted I had put the copyright inside of the index_boardstats

I would like to see if this is allowed as it is still there but not in the same place. I wouldn't mind providing URL to staff or high ranked members. If this isn't allowed, it will be reverted immeditaly.

Thanks.
The linked powered by is all that is required, its position is unimportant. As for the debug details, only admins can see it, so i would just leave it.
(2014-03-22, 12:27 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]The linked powered by is all that is required, its position is unimportant. As for the debug details, only admins can see it, so i would just leave it.

I've already changed everything, and thanks for the confirmation. I usually like to have everything perfect so I removed it.
I believe all you need to have is powered by, if you remove that then MyBB will no longer assist you.
(2014-03-22, 12:27 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]The linked powered by is all that is required, its position is unimportant. As for the debug details, only admins can see it, so i would just leave it.

Actually it must be shown on all pages, not just the index.
It should be there. Besides mybb does it ok and classy compare IPB. Pay 250+ with stupid browser title stating ( Powered By Invision Power Boards). Mybb is free and I have no problem stating my forum is powered by mybb
(2014-03-22, 01:30 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually it must be shown on all pages, not just the index.

yes, i was referring to anywhere on the page. I did not catch the boardstats part, guess I assumed it was showing on all pages.