MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Bug in Admin CP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Admin Cpanel, I try to get a list of the user who didn't activated their accounts.

Search for users -> List Users Awaiting Activation

I get Search results: Found 538 matching the specified search criteria. And there is a list with the first 30 users who await activation. On the bottom of the page there are two buttons: Next Page and Last Page.

When I press Next Page I get Search results: Found 2433 matching the specified search criteria. And there is a list with the first 30 users of my forum, members, awaiting activation, banned, all users are now displayed instead of the second page with users awaiting activation.

The same problem I get also when I hit the Last Page button. Instead of listing only the users who await activation, the program list all users, no matter what membergroup they belong to.
This bug has been fixed in the latest code.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update will be released which contains this fix.
If you wish to fix this yourself, below is a patched admin/users.php which you should upload in to your admin directory.

Chris
Thanks Smile