MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help With Template Editing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I have 2 problems in one. I think it should be relatively easy to fix, but I have no idea where to go to fix them...
Bad Image
[Image: ibrdXNh20Bnesb.jpg]
Good Image
[Image: i5Nnv5R30z6FE.jpg]

Problem: I've download a free theme with permissions to edit. I've updated the logo, but when someone clicked the "login" button, the "Bad Image" shows up. Part of the logo overlaps the login while the checkbox text says "undefined."

What I want is the good image. I've used inspect element to edit my site, but I have no idea where to edit it on the admin panel. I think this is in the right place as well. I'm not really asking about template stuff, I'm just asking where to edit the login stuff.

Could anyone lend a hand and kindly direct me where to edit the login box from the admin panel? I feel like I'm having a brain fart since I can edit it with inspect element, but I have no idea where to actually edit it.

To reproduce this problem, go to www.cheatempire.net and click the login button. Ask me any questions necessary. User that helped me may get a small reward.
It is in the header welcome block guest template. In your templates check the updated templates and edit your theme template accordingly. Do NOT revert the template.
(2014-03-23, 04:55 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It is in the header welcome block guest template. In your templates check the updated templates and edit your theme template accordingly. Do NOT revert the template.
THANKS! you're amazing. I spent the past hour looking for it. I can't believe I'm so stupid.