MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quote not working in MyBB GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The quote function in MyBB GoMobile is not working. The button can be tapped and it goes to the reply, but the post that was supposed to be included, isn't included in the box or the finished post.

I have implemented a php template conditional that removes the button from the first post.
<if !($postcounter == 1) then>{$post['button_quote']}</if>

Not sure if that has something to do with it or not?

Any ideas?

I have removed this template conditional and the problem persists. The quote not showing in the reply. Any help appreciated.

Okay, I have found this.

http://freevps.us/thread-9746.html

Is this a proper fix?

Okay. Butter. That fixed it. Awesome. Can't believe I let it go this long. So many other things to do though. Easy fix took 1 minute.

In PHPmyAdmin / MySQL, ran this command

UPDATE  `YOUR DATABASE NAME`.`mybb_templates` SET  `template` = '<a href="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;replyto={$post[''pid'']}" class="button">{$lang->gomobile_post_quote}</a>' WHERE  `mybb_templates`.`version` ='1601' AND `title` ='postbit_quote';
When you upgrade to a new version of MyBB you can check the updated templates and adjust them there. You should always check for updated templates on all themes.
So this fix could be made within templates?

I didn't have to do it within mysql?
@DrXotick : Correct.
I updated my templates - no quote when I try to quote using mobile.
I then do the MySQL change - still no quote when I try quoting on mobile.

What am I doing wrong?

-----------
Never mind I solved it myself.......... after pulling a lot of hairs out lol
Hello can you please explain how you solved it?
in postbit_quote Template
Look for:

<a href="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;pid={$post['pid']}" class="button">

Replace it with:

<a href="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;replyto={$post['pid']}" class="button">