MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting this error when ever I work around my admin panel.
[Image: image.jpg]

I think it is because I accidently uploaded the class_page under admin folder from the Chinese language pack. Can anyone help me or give me the original class_page? Or it can also be the files:

class_core
class_error
functions_archive

under the inc folder. Can I get the original mybb english files if this is the issue?

my forum is forum.torontocommune.ca

I found the original files and uploaded them. Seems like a plugin issue now? It says:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 12
Query:
CREATE TABLE mbb_g33k_itsmybirthday_bdaywishes ( wid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', tid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', fid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', username varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', bdayuser varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', KEY pid (pid, uid), PRIMARY KEY (wid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;
Edit the "It's my birthday" plugin file in ./inc/plugins/ and replace all instances of "TYPE=" with "ENGINE=".
i did that and it says Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/tlcweb1/forum/inc/plugins/itsmybirthday.php on line 669

here is the file

nevermind i fixed it