MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't increase the dimensions for avatars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can't increase the dimensions for avatars? i change it from"User Registration and Profile Options'" and change it to 125x125 but at the avatar option it still says "The maximum dimensions for avatars are: 100x100 pixels." and i try restarting my computer and also disk clean it but still nothing happed....
Can you post a link to the forum?
Sorry forgot that here you are http://gecommunity.liway.com/
DragonLord Wrote:I can't increase the dimensions for avatars? i change it from"User Registration and Profile Options'" and change it to 125x125 but at the avatar option it still says "The maximum dimensions for avatars are: 100x100 pixels."

What is your inc/settings.php's chmod? It needs to be at least 666.

[Wiki: CHMOD_Files] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) [Wiki: HowTo_Chmod] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
I change it Christian it the same problem it was in 777 and i change it to 666.... still it is showing 100x100?
Did you regenerate the settings?
Regenerate the settings? err i don't know....
By resaving them? You know going into a setting and pressing "enter". It'll automatically update the file.
Still no use ??? i try what you said.
If you go into the settings.php and find the variable for the dimensions, what does it say?
Pages: 1 2 3