MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I recently installed a new style (BetaX) and the reputation users earned did not carry over to the new style.

Is there a way for both styles to be linked so if I give a reputation on the default style then the reputation will also show on Beta X style?

If not, is there a plugin or a way that I can manually add reputation points.

Lets say that "user x" has +17 reputation on the default style BUT on the Beta X style it shows as 0. Is there a way I can go into user x's profile and manually give them +17 reputation?

Thank you in advance for all replies.
Reputation has nothing to do with style, it's saved in database...

Check if user has correct reputation amount in reputation.php. Show a screen of it on both themes. Or provide forum url and test account.
(2014-03-25, 10:09 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Reputation has nothing to do with style, it's saved in database...

Check if user has correct reputation amount in reputation.php. Show a screen of it on both themes. Or provide forum url and test account.

http://tankpitworld.com
User: testaccount
Pass: test1234

You can see that on the default theme a user has 'x' amount of reputation and then on the Beta X theme they have a different amount of reputation.