MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help! Some small problems with Mybb..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I installed Mybb etc. and I have a forum now, (I hosted it on 000webhost if that makes any difference) but I see my forum does have some small problems and I don't know why and how to fix them.

This are some of the problems I have.

1) When I try to make a topic a sticky (or select it to do something with it) it says it is unselected because I get this when I try to make a sticky:

Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

2) When I try to edit a thread/post by clicking on "edit" nothing happens.

3) also when I click on the "Quote this post" button nothing happens.. But I do am able to click on reply so then it is qouted already... But I just don't know why the button "Quote this post" don't work.

I hope someone here is able to help me with this, or can explain me how to fix those problems.

Thank you everybody.
Are you using the default theme? It sounds like you are using an outdated or incompatible theme.