MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'class' - Line: 69 - File: admin/inc/class_table.php PHP 5.4.26 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/inc/class_table.php 69 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/pagemanager.php 325 DefaultTable->construct_row
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 pagemanager_admin
/admin/index.php 521 pluginSystem->run_hooks

^^ I am getting a BUNCH of those errors. The page manager still works. All of my pages are still there, editable, live, and I can access them, but I have to scroll down through a bunch of these error messages to get there.

Anyone know what the problem is or how to fix?
Are you using php 5.4 ? Due to some deprecated functions etc you will get those errors where a plugin has not been updated. Changing your php version to 5.3 will fix it.
Yes, I am using 5.4. Thank you very much. Do you know of a way to manually update the plugin? I really do not want to go back to 5.3.
This happens when Page Manager sends a DefaultTable::construct_x method call without one of the array parameters. In the lines where you receive an error, cast the values passed to $table->?method? by prefacing them with (array)
Of course I was foolishly assuming your MyBB install was up-to-date. You are using MyBB 1.6.12?
Thank you, Wildcard! No, I am using an older version, preparing to update soon.
Quote:In the lines where you receive an error, cast the values passed to $table->?method? by prefacing them with (array)
I don't understand what this means. I it fix my page manager I would like someone to explain it in simpler terms. Thanks!

Solved. Updated Ajax chat to 0.8.7.