MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Move around navigation buttons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I am new to MyBB and am playing around on localhost using XAMMP.
I have buttons at the top of my site for home etc. But I just recently installed the Naoar Donations Plugins to manage any donations. (Plugin Here)
I have played around with changing the image that appears next to the button (which was as simple as changing the image file), but I am having problems with re-ordering the actual buttons.

When I have it at the default, you can see the donation button and top donor buttons are in front of the home (as seen below), and I want the home to be in front of the donor button(s).

[Image: u3jiQJ7.png]

When I change it so that the home is now in front of the donator buttons, the home button comes up on top of the logo (as seen below).

[Image: Qjr4yDU.png]

If anyone could help that would be amazing!
Thanks in advance,
Zman
Next time, post the code, its easier to help with raw code.

When you moved the {$naoardonate_donatelink}, you also moved the <ul> infront of it.
You have to make sure that is above all of the links.

<span class="menu">
<ul>
	<li>Home button here</li>
	{$naoardonate_donatelink}
	<li>Other button here</li>
</ul>
</span>
(2014-03-27, 06:45 AM)thexshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Next time, post the code, its easier to help with raw code.

When you moved the {$naoardonate_donatelink}, you also moved the <ul> infront of it.
You have to make sure that is above all of the links.

<span class="menu">
<ul>
	<li>Home button here</li>
	{$naoardonate_donatelink}
</ul>
</span>

That worked like a charm thanks! Also thanks for the hint about RAW code, I'll make sure to do that next time.