MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable search engine friendly URLs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I have installed Google seo plugin. I'd like to know is it necessary to have MyBB "search engine friendly URLs?" option Enabled or I can disable it?

Thanks.
if you use SEO Plugin google will find your website location more easly basing on your link for example
www.website.com/Thread-Help-Me-In-MyBB
this link after slash / google will take as Word and can relation searcher in google with your site SEO its like nnew profile here you have a link about SEO(Search Engigne Optimization)
http://static.googleusercontent.com/medi...-guide.pdf
Thank you Alban Mulaki, but my question is about turning off MyBB friendly URLs option.
I want to turn off MyBB "search engine friendly URLs?" because I'm using Google seo plugin, can this make any problem?
(2014-03-28, 10:20 AM)jvdabz Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed Google seo plugin. I'd like to know is it necessary to have MyBB "search engine friendly URLs?" option Enabled or I can disable it?

May not be necessary but disabling it wouldn't cause any issue to Google SEO. Yes, you can disable it.