MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discussion Hub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Discussion Hub is a general discussion forum that has a small core of loyal members. With over 17K posts in 1800+ threads to discuss all ranges of topics. We have a section for everyone and their interests. Why not come over and join us to have a good time?

http://discussionhub.net

- Groups have just started up and are looking for some more members to take a role in them.
- The VIP forum allows NSFW content.
- For those that enjoy posting and making money, the forum currency can be used to 'purchase' paypal deposits in the Credit Shop.

Any and all feedback is welcome! Cool
I like you forum,but in the menu nav,reordering: first be portals, then home and other.
I love love love what you did with your forum! May I ask what plugins you are using!?

like your post bid is fantastic
Nice forum just not a huge fan of the logo, but thats just me still looks good mate Smile
Nice theme but I also am not fond of the logo.

To be honest, I think a solid color would work better, probably white.
Thanks for the feedback guys! I appreciate it. Cool

For those that didn't like the logo, you should be happy we now have a new one. We also passed 20,000 posts this past weekend and are charging ahead. We've had a lot of changes, and a lot still coming, so stay tuned.

Anymore feedback is always appreciated. Wink
We released a light version of our theme a while back if anyone wants to take a look and share their thoughts.

Thanks guys.