MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Difficult Bug, need admin!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,
I have had this issue for a while now and I cannot seem to find it's origin. I have looked everywhere but I do not know how it got there. It's not in my footer, its not in my index codes either. Can I get someone in advanced programming to help? I am willing to give access.

Here are some files that I am suspicious of. And here is the picture (The invalid type thing). The website is www.forum.torontocommune.ca .
This only appears if you are logged in.
[Image: image.png]
I don't know what it means, or how to fix it, but is it a big deal? Is it causing problems, or is it just a visual glitch?
Its just annoying and unprofessional. I do not if it is causing any issue but I know that it is a result of an issue :/
I think it has something to do with the theme. Too be honest, I wouldn't even know it was there.
It is not the theme as far as I know, because I have used multiple themes before and its still same. Its super weird issue....What do you guys recommend me doing?
Hmm.. Do you have any recently installed plugins? If so, that's the culprit most likely.
I have disabled all of them and checked. I highly think its one of my programming faults in the header/member files. I just don't know where..... Inspecting tool is giving me nothing either :'(
It'd be a footer problem. Not a header one.
What if its a problem generated by a bad code in the top are and something that mybb staff did made it appear at the bottom?

Ok I narrowed it down again, it's only showing up on index page, not other pages.
It would appear at the top. You can't make things in the header, appear at the footer. Not in HTML at least, so I would assume it's the same in PHP.
Pages: 1 2 3