MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: So, where's 1.6.13?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, it's overdue I mean. I know the team has been quite busy, but 1.6.13 was supposed to be out in March. And, today's 31st March. Just a heads up.

Big Grin
.12 was just released in December.
(2014-03-31, 05:00 AM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ].12 was just released in December.

The linked announcement in the header regarding workflow says expect 1.6.13 in March.
Yeah, that was the plan... But we needed to add/change a few things (in the code and in the team) and hadn't the time yet to make the release. But it's near Wink
(2014-03-31, 10:38 AM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that was the plan... But we needed to add/change a few things (in the code and in the team) and hadn't the time yet to make the release. But it's near Wink

Must be really near if the working code branch is getting a version number bump Toungue.
(2014-04-01, 12:12 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Must be really near if the working code branch is getting a version number bump Toungue.

I think this version bump is the point where it is sent out for testing before getting released.
I'm sure that commit should have been in a new branch called release, or so says the new development workflow.
(2014-04-01, 02:47 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure that commit should have been in a new branch called release, or so says the new development workflow.
Lol... Are we seriously deviating from the workflow already? Toungue
It is a previous version and now it has expired.
(2014-04-02, 05:48 AM)hadee41 Wrote: [ -> ]It is a previous version and now it has expired.

Open source software /doesn't/ expire.
Pages: 1 2 3