MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gears of War and/or Halo skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My MyBB forum board (click here to view) is focused on Gears of War and Halo 1, 2, and 3. The members have asked many times that I find or request a Halo and/or Gears of War skin for the board. So, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to make one and code it for me? And, I don't mind if you put in a copyright.

Also, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum or if you don't take or do requests.
good work kyle amy chance of a download m8 Smile
Okay, so can anyone take this?
you can make it pretty easy yourself, By adding images of gears of war (and halo)

like: [Image: prettyeasykc5.jpg]
Hey gemersea you want to transfare your forum to another server, but why you will lose all your members and posts and topics?????????????????????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
realy bad news from you Sad
huh? What are you talking about?

However kyle you also could make it look like this:
[Image: orlikethismn9.jpg]
[Image: orsomethinglikethisur8.jpg]
I'm talk about your forum mate, I saw you gonna to change your host, and lose every thing on your forum!!!
Edit: See your pm, Looks like it was a mis understanding (is that correct, I really need to learn some more EnglishToungue)