MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Free Web World !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Members,

Hello.

I have recently lauched My website : www.freewebworld.org  , The site that is intended to evolve as a USER BASED FREE STUFF DIRECTORY.

In order to get this User Feedback i had no better choice than the Best Bulletin Board Script : MyBB ... which is simply Great.

Friends i would like U to spare just a few minutes of ur valuable time and visit The Free Web World Forums at www.forums.freewebworld.org  and comment on the Layout & Design of the Forum & the website .

Every one is Welcome To the >> FREE WEB WORLD.

Thank You.
WOW!!!! the home page is fantastic!!! looks very professional and very user friendly

However the forum lets it down a bit I think (I am no expert), would be much nicer if the theme stayed the same as the home page, with same logo, colour's and rounded table headers. Current one just looks a little bland.

Good start though keep it going
Techmonkey Wrote:WOW!!!! the home page is fantastic!!! looks very professional and very user friendly

However the forum lets it down a bit I think (I am no expert), would be much nicer if the theme stayed the same as the home page, with same logo, colour's and rounded table headers. Current one just looks a little bland.

Good start though keep it going

Dear Pal,

Thanks 4 that encouraging reply. I would definitly look into your suggestion ....
You r most welcome to Free Web World !

Mano