MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb.com captcha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This (see image below ) is now on ALL replies on community.mybb.com ? ( required captcha )

[Image: l374oFU.jpg]

Huh
EDIT: Tested and I don't have it all the time. It's showing only if you're posting PHP code or anything else malicious for Cloudflare.

Also, you should have posted here: http://community.mybb.com/forum-19.html
It's showing all the time, even while posting this normal reply without any PHP or CODES.

(2014-04-02, 03:37 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Tested and I don't have it all the time. It's showing only if you're posting PHP code or anything else malicious for Cloudflare.

Also, you should have posted here: http://community.mybb.com/forum-19.html
I got it too yesterday. I'm from the UK too, just posting a normal reply. Weird.
Two times today. First, preview a post before posting with '[code]' . Second posting a post with '[php]' .
I've gotten it a lot too, keeps saying my phone is infected. Better not be, I just got this damn thing two weeks ago!
It only seems to pop up when I'm on my mobile connection or open Wi-Fi though, when I'm at home nothing happens (not sure if coincidence).
(2014-05-02, 02:55 PM)Im Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]I've gotten it a lot too, keeps saying my phone is infected. Better not be, I just got this damn thing two weeks ago!

You go through a "proxy" server on your cellular connection so you can be billed appropriately. I'm willing to bet it's that server causing the false positives
(2014-05-03, 12:00 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-02, 02:55 PM)Im Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]I've gotten it a lot too, keeps saying my phone is infected. Better not be, I just got this damn thing two weeks ago!

You go through a "proxy" server on your cellular connection so you can be billed appropriately. I'm willing to bet it's that server causing the false positives

As far as know you don't use the proxy while on Wi-Fi though.
Well no - but it explains the false +ve on cellular.