MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Leefish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: mybb-fish-banner.PNG]

LEEFISH

Leefish.nl is a hangout for a group of simmers to play sims a little bit, gossip a lot and swap recipes in chat.

It is a heavily customised install and every template has been edited; the forum uses XThreads for images and file management and features my own very basic responsive grid.

We are not really looking for members, I just wanted to share with other forum owners what I have made using MyBB.

Thank you.
Sims 3? Sounds pretty cool.
Thanks for sharing. I have, of course, had occasion to check out your work and I will say that you are simply one of the best designers out there. Your instinct for the perfect blend between simplicity and necessity is probably the strongest style trait evident in your work.

A creative and adventurous mind like yours is rare and you should be proud of all of your efforts.
I simply love the work you have done with your site Leefish, seriously.
Looks awesome, no doubt about that!
Looks pretty cool. Is the first forum where i see xThreads working, really i visit a few forums, but this one looks really good.
@Wildcard Blush

@Omar and Pirata - thank you. I am very proud of it being fully responsive of course. EVERY template changed ...... but it is worth it.

@Dark Neo - if you want to see more forums with XThreads in action - try www.harajuju.net , or www.shavenook.com (the reviews section - I built the star rating bit of that, taking into account whether a field had been completed or not) or www.tesof.com .There are probably many more but those are the ones I know.
Really awesome and functional theme Big Grin and fully ready for mobile
Amazing work. And mobile responsive is something I am seeing first time in MyBB. Great work!
Awesome! Good job Lee Smile
Pages: 1 2