MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PAYING: I Need Someone Knowledgeable In PHP & MyBB to Create Core File Modifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I really need someone who is knowledgeable in PHP & Mybb to create some plugins or core file edits, to implement some small features.

If you think you can help, please PM me and I will give you the required things to do.

If I select you, please give me a quote for the jobs, or an hourly rate, and I will reply back if it is okay.

Thank you.
This is still available. I can pay a set hourly rate, or per quote/job.
This is now available again, PM me. Sorry for triple posting, I didn't want to create another thread.
You may write your own request here,
then freelance will come to you.
Try it... Smile

maybe, if you luck.. many plugins around there will suitable for your forum
Greg can you give us some more info on what you want/need?

Core edits need future maintenance as core changes are made
(2014-06-15, 02:00 PM)Dannymh Wrote: [ -> ]Greg can you give us some more info on what you want/need?

Core edits need future maintenance as core changes are made

Here are a few things I need by core file edits, managed by the patches plugin:

- If users have less than 10 posts, do not allow them to modify their profile except for their sex.
- etc...

So I need small features like this. If you can do this, please PM me with a quote, or for more info.

I pay generously.
Just to give my view on this. I have made some core modifications manageable by the Patches plugin for Greg and he pays the agreed amount. No scam involved and the work itself is not hard.

I just don't have the time required to keep working for him at the moment, otherwise I would probably still be.

Cheers, Omar.
(2014-06-15, 11:28 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Just to give my view on this. I have made some core modifications manageable by the Patches plugin for Greg and he pays the agreed amount. No scam involved and the work itself is not hard.

I just don't have the time required to keep working for him at the moment, otherwise I would probably still be.

Cheers, Omar.

Hi Omar,

Thanks, and if no one else wants to do this, please PM me your estimated date when you will be free. I'm sort of in a rush, because my 'finishing touches' on my forum have turned out to take a lot longer, and are a lot harder than I expected them to be. (I'm not a coder, but I wish I was).
Still looking for someone to add extra features through core file modifications. I will pay you whatever your quote is.