MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'll create you a custom theme for $65AUD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

It's been a while since I've been in the theming industry. I want to get my skills back up and create a range of new designs, but I often find it hard to get started after such a long hiatus. So I'm willing to create a custom theme for a client or two for just $65 AUD. Still not convinced? Here's some of my work:

If you're interested in an afforable, non $300 - $400 custom theme then hit me up with a PM.

Cheers,
Jordan.
I can vouch for Jordan's Designs. I have seen many live HQ themes created by him. I am amazed that you are providing such a good offer to people here. I wish you all the best with your sales. Smile
Thanks for the vouch, Anurag. Smile
I'd be interested in a custom theme for my minecraft server, Roleplaycraft.

We're just running a random pre-made theme the owner found which seemed to have enough functionality to use temporarily.
I am about to make a community, can you add me on skype?

Hi there.

I currently have a forum going for my Clan, I am going to turn it in to a gaming community.
What i will be looking into getting is a custom theme that works with a few plugin integration if possible.

My skype if you're interested in some work: Swompen1
If anyone is still interested, PM me.

Cheers.
Jordan,

I had a theme designed for SMF, due to integration at the time it was my only option but I would like to move back to MyBB.

Now I have the original PSD and the actual SMF theme.

Would be able to take this on?
Hi Kerrang,

That should be fine. Shoot me with a PM and a screenshot of the theme and I'll let you know what we can do about it.

Thanks.
Sent you a PM.
Pages: 1 2